Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have a new 'bug' love...

My Cuttlebug embossing and die cutting machine! Oh my gosh, I'm not sure how I crafted for so long without this little bug. I am having so much fun embossing things - and so is my five year old partner-in-crime. :)

Anyhow, it's time for the MWT All Occaion Challenge over at the Stars & Stamps blog. I just finished this really simple card, but it fits for the challenge and I think it turned out well.


Card recipe:
metallic paper - unknown source
PTI white cardstock
chipboard embellishment - Heidi Grace
Momento Ink 
Stamp from Raisin Boat



3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out fabulous! How fun to have a new crafting toy, good for you :) Thanks for playing in our Any Occasion card challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very ice card! I love the embossing folders, they make such classy, elegant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a sweet simple card. An embossing machine may be my next toy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!