Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In honor of Earth Day

I really, really, really dislike throwing things away. We use reusable shopping bags, recycle as much as we possibly can, use paper napkins and cleaning cloths... heck, we even cloth diaper!

Awhile back a family member, knowing I make cards, gifted me with a bunch of lime green and red vellum.
A)I don't LIKE vellum. I just don't. But the thought was nice...
B) Lime green? Seriously? It's like monster drool in vellum form.

But I hate to throw it away... so I found two sheets of this heart DP in a DCWV stack and had an idea, and created this:

















Card recipe:
Heart DP from DCWV mod-retro stack
Vellum and cardstock from my stash
Offray ribbon, Memento Ink, Cuttlebug tag die
Sentiment from Studio G $1 set

Two 12x12 sheets made 12 cards! Now to find a use for some of the lime green...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!