Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flip flops - OWH MWT 5/18

Sadly, today is not quite flip flop weather here. It's in the 60's, but rainy and windy. However, the midweek throwdown challenge over at OWH is to create a summertime card. I got this little pack of Studio G stamps from a friend for my birthday in March, and I hadn't inked any of them yet. When I saw the challenge, though, I knew what I wanted to do!

Flip flops:
















Papers: K&Company DP, the rest from my scrap bin
EK success border punch
Momento rose bud ink
Studio G stamp sentiment from Unity Stamp Co
Cuttlebug tag die and Nesties ovals
Lemondrop twine from The Twinery, brads from my stash

Thanks for looking! You can play along here!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! The colors the triple tag layout, very nice! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with perfect summer colors! Love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, What a cute card. The flip flops are adorable and I love the sentiment. Your choice of paper is so perfect. It is bright and cheery like a nice summer day. It's not that way here in Southern Massachusetts either. Your card brings a nice bright spot to my day though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, I flipped over your card (pardon the pun, haha)! Love the embossed scalloped oval, baker's twine, tags, dp, I guess that covers it! Summer fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. The sentiment is great with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flip flops are sooo cute! Love the colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!