Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ippity Chick Challenge 3 - just go with it

Have you seen the Ippity Chick's new blog?? You must check it out. Great challenges AND prizes. :)



Chick Challenges with {ippity}
Anyhow, I had no ideas for the new sketch challenge (sob). Until today, that is! First I stamped the image in the wrong color, and then I stamped it in the right color. But then the card went all downhill (normally, I would show it to you, but it really does stink). So I grabbed the first image in the wrong color and decided to just wing it.


Know what? I LIKE the results when I just 'wing it.'





































Ippity set - Loads of Love
Paper unk from my favorite Ippity chick (thanks Jen!!)
SU real red ink, random ribbon from stash, homemade glue dots, sewing machine & thread


I'm winging it more often. Clearly my subconscious works better without my interference. :)


Jen

7 comments:

  1. Jen, I agree with you, don't let yourself interfere anymore. This came out lovely. I love that ribbon and the stitching looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is fabulous. The stamped part of your card matches the pattern paper perfectly! If you used the wrong colors, you could never tell from the photo...TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic look and the stitching you used. The patterns really shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen
    Really like your card. Really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh, this card is GORGEOUS! Sometimes when you walk away from something you didn't think you like, you then come back inspired to use it or change it...wingin' it worked out fantastic Jen! Your ribbon treatment looks awesome...what an inspiring creation! Thanks for playing with us at Chick Challenges!
    Jen
    p.s. that paper is October Afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL use of those hearts (so glad I have them now !!!(-:) - wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!