Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ippity Chicks challenge #7 - Joy

Hey there! It's a short week and I am GLAD. We are headed just a few miles away for Thanksgiving and then home to relax for the rest of the weekend. Sounds heavenly!!
Chick Challenges with {ippity}

I like the new sketch challenge over at the Ippity Chicks blog, and I can't stop playing with my new gingham christmas greetings set. Seriously love this set!!! (Also - way behind on .Christmas cards. Get.it.in.gear.)

So, here you go:


















CAS but I like it. It's hard to see, but I stamped the small snowflake randomly on the green strip.

Thanks for looking... be sure to play along!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jen! Simple and elegant-and perfect for mass producing xmas cards! Yup-I need to "get it in gear", too! LOL Thanks for joining us at the Chick Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Jen!!! Love the shape for the sentiment. The papers you choose for this sketch are perfect!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!