Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ippity linky Monday - a little Xmas sparkle

Another quick post from me yet tonight - Mondays are Ippity linky days over at the Ippity blog. I just got this super cute Pain and Pride set from a FAB Ippity Chick (thanks Crystal!!!) and wanted to ink him up right away. Unfortunately this card did not turn out quite like I expected... and not in a good way. :/ I have a slightly different sketch in mind that I am about to try, look for that one tomorrow. :)















Thanks for looking!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love the embossing, which folder is that? Thanks for sharing! :)

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!