Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OWH MWT - mama = love

So yesterday I asked the OWH ladies on the Facebook page for suggestions for a new challenge to keep me from spending - I finished my mother's day box challenge! woot!

Anyhow, one person suggested making a card with:
3 patterned papers
3 layers
3 embellies
3 techniques
3 ribbons/twine

So. Sandy took the challenge, and if she was going to do it, I had to as well. LOL!

I swear I did NOT know the MWT challenge was going to be to make a mom card:


















I think it turned out pretty cute! This one will be for MY mom, since my box is gone already. :)

Thanks for visiting me today! Be sure to play along here.

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Super cute--but holy wow... :) I do love the stamp! Unity? I might have to throw down this week. I am still coming down from my high of mailing off my first box yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of scraps you used on your card. Your Mom will love your card. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, A great card. Love all those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Love it! You did awesome and I am glad you took the challenge!
    Raeanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You met the challenge very well with this cute and colorful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Congratulations for having your challenge met and shipped, wow :) Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Big challenge! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is great! The colors go together perfectly. I also like your 5/month Christmas card idea, although I haven't been able to make myself make Christmas cards
    yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This a great Jen! I love twine but can never manage to find a way to use it until I turn to you for ideas! I love how you combined the different colors on this card. Good for you with keeping yourself challenged too!

    Oh, and I just have to say that seeing that your Dad visited the S&S blog and left such a sweet comment on the post made me smile. Totally awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great job on what looked like an impossible challenge. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!