Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2012

OWH sketch 112

Hey all! It's sunny and WARM here today. :) We are supposed to hit the 70's this week - I cannot tell you how thrilled that makes me! I am ready for spring. BRING.IT.ON. :)

Also, I would like a round of applause for this card - thank you, thank you. I bought this paper at my recent trip to Archivers and I'm cutting it up already, not saving it. USE what you have and LOVE what you have... that's it!!!

I'm using OWH sketch 112 and have a friend in mind for this pretty card:


















Paper: Crate Paper random pad; misc solid c/s from stash
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co, Bamboo leaves Momento ink, Nesties labels 10
Jute ribbon from RRRibbon.com; edger punch from SU

Thanks for visiting me today! I hope you are having an AWESOME day!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. YAY for you. If you've got it USE it. (I should talk) anyway super nice card. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - you have a lucky friend! I like the paper too, and I applaud you using it instead of hoarding it. (That's why I made a blog - I can revisit my pretty paper there!) I also like the die for the sentiment and the border punching on the vertical panel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...kinda reminds me of a pretty apron...funny what pops in the head. The jute is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink/yellow color combination is unexpected and works together very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo!! clap clap clap clap!! I'm proud of you for cutting into that gorgeous paper and making such a pretty card :) Isn't that what paper is for? How did we get into this hoarding state of mind anyway? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. clapping in Wisconsin - I used paper I bought yesterday also on my card - love new paper. Very nice job on the card.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I am in awe of how both edges of your pink paper turned out with the border punch so crisp and even. Whenever I have tried to do this I end up with a major headache. And a mess. :) way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different textures. The jute is a nice contrast with the delicate flowers. I am going to use this idea in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Jen! That paper is so pretty and I love the jute twine with it. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and I love that ribbon! It makes me want spring to arrive since we had snow again today lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!