Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 22, 2012

GIU winners!

Happy almost Christmas Eve!!  The excitement in our house is palpable. :)

First, a quick card that I am going to link up to the Operation Write Home Our Daily Bread Challenge! This monthly challenge provides OWH with the cost of shipping 2 boxes overseas, if 50 different bloggers link up a challenge card.  The challenge this month is to use flowers, so I made a flowery love card using one of my fave sketches, 144:
My Mind's Eye everlyday flair paper
Unity Stamp Co sentiment
SU pumpkin pie ink; foam tape


I have winners to announce from my Growing in Unity week! The winner of 2 Itty Bittys from Unity is Sarah:

Sarah said...
Oh gracious me! i love the cards-- that paper is awesomesauce! And i love the tips for organizing but all I am singing in my head right now it "wiggle it just a little bit....I wanna see you wiggle it... " :)

And the winner of my random Unity stamps grab bag is Jane:




joetterer said...
Ha ha...cute & clever.

Winners, please email me at jmueller409 at yahoo dot com so I can take care of arranging your prizes. Thanks to everyone who came to visit this past week! Merry Christmas!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!