Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2012

OWH sketch 150 - clear to see

Well, friends, I am partied OUT. We partied with my daughter's 1st grade class yesterday for her birthday. It was a blast but I am so glad we only have one a year. ;) Those 6 and 7 year olds have a LOT of energy!
 
So today I finally got around to sketch 150 over at the Operation Write Home blogs. I had a couple of false starts with this card but I like the end result - yes, I WAS attempting to do a monochromatic masculine love card:
Lawn Fawn stamps
Basic Grey kraft basics dp
SU punch, Nesties ovals
Tim holtz inks in walnut stain, tea dye, antique linen

Also suitable for a UPS guy, I guess. :)
 
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I've never seen that image and I can think of dozens of sentiment to finish that one off. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love those glasses and sentiment. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!