Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OWH MWT - hey buddy

Hello and happy Wednesday! It's cold again this morning and supposed to snow today. The kids are excited. :)

Today is challenge day over at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog. The challenge is to make kid cards. I love kid cards, don't you? 

Sentiment: Paper Smooches
Papers: Jillibean Soup (cars) and DCWV (background)
Gina K navy card stock
Creative Memories circle punch; foam tape

These were simple and quick but still pretty fun. The background papers are from DCWV, and they are embossed slightly! They are from a *coughcoughveryveryverycoughcough* old pack I had. I'm sure none of you have any older papers laying around... :)  And on that note, I made card kits to complete another pack of 6x6 papers I had almost completed! Woot! Look for that post later this week once I get them all assembled.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Eek! Jen seriously-- I must check out that Paper Smooches stamp--super perfect for this card! Love it! Yah buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love Paper Smooches stamps too.


    Thanks for playing in our OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! That paper is oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers looks fresh and fun---and the sentiment is perfect! And yup- we all have old papers in our stash- good for you for using some! And oh my- I have a ton of partially used paper pads- I must follow your example- and use at least 1 complete pad! Making kits-- wonderful idea! I am going to a weekend crop in April- kits would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! *Hands Jen a cough drop* LOL!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, these are really cute! Perfect for a hero to send a quick hello home to a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! A child is going to be so happy to receive these. Love that Paper Smooches sentiment! Great job making kits to use up a 6x6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun cards that little buddies are going to love to receive. I'm so guilty of not using up 6 by 6 pads. Thanks for the inspiration to change my ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed about your "older" paper! I have got to start using some of mine up! Cute cards though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!