Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sarah & Jen's February challenge - fun fold kid card

Hello and welcome to our final blogger buddy challenge for February. This one is mine and I challenged us to make a fun fold card for a kid!

I recently discovered the "joy fold" card and I think it's super fun! I made two of these, one for a boy and one for a girl, but I forgot to take a picture of the boy one before I gave it to the intended recipient. Sorry about that; I was in a hurry! :)

Here is the girl card:
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist happy go luck dp
Bazzill strawberry splash card stock
Paper Smooches sentiment
Basic Grey butterfly, random flat pearl from stash
CTMH ink, gold pen
And kind of open:


And here it is flat (still okay for Operation Write Home!):


Thanks for visiting me today! Be sure to hop back to Sarah's blog to see what she made! She's super talented. :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful Jen! You did a really terrific job of combing papers and they work really well with the whimsical, style of the Paper Smooches sentiment. There is no mistaking your focal point in this card either! :) Thanks for joining in the February Bootcamp and sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are so fun :)

    Not sure if you've been nominated before already, but I nominated you for a Liebster: http://erikamarieh.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-random-facts-about-moi.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!