Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Drunken Stampers challenge 118 - Sixteen Candles

DS118


Hello and welcome to another Drunken Stampers Saturday challenge! The challenge this week is a birthday theme.  My husband and I have over twenty nieces and nephews between our two families. I am constantly short on birthday cards! :)  This one I made with a good friend in mind; her birthday was yesterday so it's safe to share today. :)

Here is my card:

Card stock: Gina K
My Mind's Eye honey cake papers (I am down to tiny scraps of these! sob!)
Hero Arts for OWH sentiment


Thanks for looking! Be sure to hop back to the Drunken Stampers blog for more inspiration and to enter your own birthday card in our gallery!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen this card is gorgeous! I love the banners, the colours...very elegant, I am sure your friend loved it! WOW 20 nieces and nephews!! That's a LOT of birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! I have this paper and have barely started in on it. Perhaps I should move it higher in the pile after seeing how lovely this card came out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a LOT of nieces & nephews! Holy moly. Love this sweet card & that fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen! That paper makes the banners look so elegant! Wow, you win! I only have 19 nephews and nieces between both our families! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!