Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 17, 2013

FLAP: what I wore Sunday


I'm linking up with the ladies at Fine Linen & Purple today... and originally I intended to show you what I wore today. And then I had my daughter take some pictures, and lack of photography skills aside, I think I will be donating the dress to charity this week. ACK! It does me no favors. :/

So, how about what I accessorized today?

New bracelet from Target:


It's soooo pretty!  And also from Target, my new 70% off flats (only $6 plus my redcard discount!):

Sorry for the awkward foot angle.I was trying to show off the studs on the back of the shoe!

It's still freezing here (last night was below zero). More snow (inches!!!) expected tomorrow... and my daughter's class is walking to a local retirement home to perform their St. Patrick's Day play, and I have to drag along the youngest. We will not be so fashionable tomorrow, but we'll be bundled up!

If you have spring, please send it north. Please??

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Loved your flats already, but $6? I love finds like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bracelet! And those shoes were a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the bargain flats! I'm horrible at shoe pictures. I always feel so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the accessories! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is HARD to give away perfectly good clothing, even if it doesn't fit well - you're just sending it to a new, better home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!