Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Drunken Stampers #130- breakfast at Tiffany's (bling!)

DS130

Hello and welcome to another Drunken Stamper's movie-inspired challenge! This week we are focusing on bling. Easy, right? :)

My Mind's Eye
Gina K card stock
Unity STamp Co sentiment
stickles, Viva pearl pen
Inks in Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet

I dusted off my stickles and went to town. :) I don't do much with glitter; it's the gift that keeps on giving. My daughter's 3 year old preschool teacher used glitter in all their projects. I swear it took 2 years to get all the glitter out of my house. ACK! Just in time for little sis to start preschool with the same teacher...

Be sure to head back to the Drunken Stampers blog to check out all of the other great inspiration projects and submit your own! :)

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Hee Hee I am with ya on the glitter, every time I use it my dogs sparkle for days! I love the "stay put" sparkly stuff!
    Fantastic card for this challenge, love the design paper with butterflies, all the BLING, the sentiment...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Jen! You are so right about glitter being the gift that keeps on giving! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the sparkle and the sentiment is inspirational. Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!