Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Drunken Stampers 134

DS134

I'm sad to say this is my last post as a Drunken Stamper design team member! I had so much fun with all of the other dt ladies and the challenges were great. :)

This challenge is all about fairy tales. My girls had lots of ideas for me, but I finally took a MUCH simpler route than I had planned and I really like the result:

PTI smokey shadow card stock, Gina K ivory, Bazzill berry sensation and strawberry splash
Unity Stamp Co crown and sentiment stamp
D'vine swirl embossing folder, Momento angel pink and tuxedo black ink
glossy accents, dimensional tape

Ha. I love this sentiment!  Now, don't forget to go upload your own creation!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. hee hee I love that sentiment too!!
    We'll miss you on the Drunken Stampers dt, it's been sooooo much fun working with you this term!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment too! I got it recently but it still needs to see ink :) We will totally miss you - but hopefully you'll come play now & then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!