Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Drunken Stampers challenge 132 - Monty Python


DS132
Hello! Saturday has rolled around once again and I'm super excited for today... not only is it the new Drunken Stampers challenge, it's shoebox swap day! I'm headed to a local shoebox (card) swap where we'll make and take cards and eat some REALLY yummy food. I should know, I made my famous lemon dream cake for dessert. (Okay, it's not famous. But family requests it at least twice a year, which I think gives it total edge.) :)

The Drunken Stampers theme this week is Monty Python. Yeah... never seen it. All I know is they told me rabbits. I got those! They're even in my yard getting - as my seven year old says - "a free lunch" from our small container garden. Yeah. Not anymore, bunnies! I raised the containters and they better find a free lunch elsewhere! My children suggested catching them in cages so we could have bunny pets. Um, no.

I love how this My Favorite Things stamp set includes little sentiments that fit right in the heart. SO CUTE.

My Favorite Things stamps
Basic Grey paper
Gina K and Papertrey Ink cardstock
Nesties ovals/scalloped ovals
ribbon from stash

Thanks for visiting me today! Hop (haha, get it?) back to the Drunken Stampers blog to upload your own rabbitty creation and see all of the other inspiration projects!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jen!! Love that bunny image!
    One advantage to have 2 gargantuan dogs...bunnies avoid my garden...no free lunches for them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jen! What a sweet little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Totally cute!
    (Mmmm, lemon....sounds yummy!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!