Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Hello there!

Viva Las Vegas Stamps extended their design team call, and even though I just recently discovered them (Operation Write Home Memorial Day bloghop for the win!!!!) I've decided to throw my hat into the ring... throw my bling onto the stage? That seems more appropriate for Vegas! :)

Here are my three pieces:

This is a fun card I made with Paper Smooches stamps
and Echo Park papers. 
LOVE my chevron dies! I adore sentiment stamps. I use a
LOT of sentiments and those heart dies... another favorite.


This is a fun fold card I made for a friend's daughter's birthday.
It takes several photos to appreciate... well, that's my theory at least!

These three are a great representation of my style - clean lines and bright colors. Did you know the only room in my house that's white is our master bedroom closet? It's true! Color = awesome.

Thanks for your consideration, DeeDee!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!