Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OWH MWT - blue skies are ahead

hello!

Today's Operation Write Home challenge is to make kid cards (not kids making cards, cards that a parent would send home to a child). These cards are so fun to make!! I pulled out some bright paper and some new stamps for this one.

MME lime twist
Lawn Fawn blue skies stamps
Sassafrass stitchery stamps

I used some of my new favorite stamps, these from Sassafrass: 

You can find them here, among other places.
Which means I don't have to get out my sewing machine every time. GENIUS. I even bought them super cheap from a local person selling some things. Bonus for me, right??

Happy Wednesday!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Love, love love this!! And I must get me a set of those stamps. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Jen! I know whoever gets this card will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those stitch-like stamps. I could sure use those. And the colors on this card are so summery (is that a word??)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!