Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thinking of sunny skies and beaches...

It's time for another challenge from one of my favorite charities!  I've been following their blog and I was excited to do the latest sketch challenge. Here's my card:


















The papers were random ones  in my stash - I think the striped paper is a DCWV stack sheet. My sister in law gifted me with those great dragonfly brads! The sentiment is from Unity and the ink is SU! chocolate chip.

Ahhhh.... to be on a warm beach right now. Alas, I am here in chilly Wisconsin. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving my card sketch a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those brads - they go so well with the dp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, those brads are awesome!!! Great take on this week's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great way to use those brads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!