Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Candy winner!!!

Sorry I'm a little later than expected in announcing a winner.. it's been a crazy day!

Congrats to Misty of Deliteful-gifts and THANKS for hopping and following my blog! I've emailed you already, so please check your inbox!

In other news, I convinced my DH that I NEED a Cricut for my birthday later this month and I'm hoping it arrives before the weekend. Its PEPPERMINT. I am in love! I can't wait to start creating!

And on that note, one should NOT clean out one's craft space when one's husband is home. It looks like a lot when you pile up all your things... but its good to spring clean, and the Cricut needs a place to sit! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Delightful-gifts.
    Congrats Jen on getting a cricut for your birthday. I got mine for Christmas and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Jen! This was the 1st time I participated in a hop & what a doosie! I got my cricut for Christmas & I am still eeking out $ to build my stock of supplies, but I LOve it! You will love yours too. I spent hours on youtube watching tuts. My 'craft room' is part of the kitchen table (scootch laptop over) Kitchen counter (move everything, to cook & clean, then move back) And just for now we have a long table in living room where we do puzzles during the winter. I took over 1 end for a cutting station. While saving money for stuff, I really need to figure out a storage system for it all! (lots of land...tiny house & a 13 y/o girl!)
    LOL! @ Hubber comment! YUPPERS!
    Thanks again, and I enjoy your blog!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!