Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy birthday pyramid card

The Tuesday Tutorial over at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog is how to create a pyramid card. Call me sheltered, but I've never seen one before! How cool is this!

I kind of messed up and only got 3 layers out of my stamp. Naptime was nearly over so I think I'll try it again later with a larger stamp. This card is for one of the guys in my DH's office. He's the kind of guy that bikes to work and keeps soy nuts in his desk to snack on, so I kept it really simple. :)



















Card recipe:
happy birthday embossing folder
Stamp from Unity Stamp Co
SU nearly navy ink and cardstock
random ribbon and brads from my stash

Thanks for looking!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossing on this and the sweet cake. I never seem to use my embossing folders any more, I need to remedy that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!