Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Necktie cards

Operation Write Home is short on 'dad' cards for Father's Day, and even though I just sent a bunch to Kris (a shipper) on Friday, I couldn't resist the necktie tutorial up on the blog today. These are SO EASY to make!















I'm using up some scraps as the tie only requires a 4" square! I managed to create about 20 of these - whoa!

Kris, watch out for another package from me! Blog friends, won't you help out?? Go to Operation Write Home and find a shipper closest to you, and the shipping guidelines! Dads all over the USA will thank you. :)

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Thanks for pimping the need for Dad's day cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these... such cute "guy" cards. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great for Dad! NJ on those ties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the folded shirt & tie cards I've seen popping up lately. These are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, Jen! I haven't made those in ages but they do make great Dad's Day gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... looks great! You made 20 of these? Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen--Your cards inspired me to add pearls to the labels of the pieces I was putting together for OWH. I updated my blog today to give you credit and linked back to this post. I really like the patterned paper you used for the ties, too. Thank you for the sweet comment you left for me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!