Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OWH MWT - inchies!

I've been having a lot of fun with the latest OWH sketch (you can find it on the Stars & Stamps blog, sketch 82). It's also challenging me to really try to use up some older papers and things I don't reach for very often.

I think this turned out pretty cute! Sorry for the bad photo, I couldn't get enough light. :/













Card recipe:
Papers: SU solids, DCWV mat stack (animal crackers, I think?)
Sentiment: Lizzie Anne Designs born to be wild set
Lemondrop twine - The Twinery

Thanks for looking! Be sure to come play along with us and help our heroes keep in touch with home.

Jen

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you attached your sentiment on this card! It's also great to see that paper. I have it, too, but haven't used it very often. I might get it back out to play with soon, now that I've seen what you've done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, I love how you've creatively combined both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little animals are so cute!!! Great card and you got to use from your stash...win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cetaintly understand about bad photos...I sometime have the same problem. Cute card...love the animals ans use of the pink print! Someone is really going to love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable, Jen! I love those cute little animals and how you colored them! The background dp is fab, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute animals. You did a great job on the inchies challenge. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! That was actually my first stamp set! You nailed the challenge with such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!