Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

OWH Challenge - So... grateful

The challenge over at the Stars & Stamps blog today is to make an "I'm so grateful card." There are an awful lot of things to be grateful for in life, aren't there? Even when things aren't going so well.

I just got this new Sizzix embossing folder and thought I would test it out. I liked it so much just plain that I didn't try to bling out any of the chandelier... I'm not sure where I would have stopped! I put the sentiment on the inside, which I didn't think to take a picture of.



















Paper: Papertrey Ink ocean tides and unknown metallic gold.
Inside: Unity Stamp Co KOM "so...grateful stamp" and Momento Rich Cocoa ink

Thanks for looking!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jen! Thanks for playing in our Grateful challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!