Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ippity Chick Challenge #2 - all things are possible

Monday, Monday... I am glad you are OVER! I confess that I got the easy job today. While my husband wrangled our nearly 2 year old, I took the five year old to have a sedated MRI. She slept. I got to make cards and browse blogs on the Ipad. Hehe. (And the MRI was normal! Amen!)


Anyhow, I wanted to play along with the new Ippity Chick Challenge. I used my largest of the Nesties petite large ovals, but this card feels tiny. Oh well, mini is cute, right?



Chick Challenges with {ippity}
 
 
 
 
Here is my card:












(Echo Park DP, Stickles, Ippity's All things are possible, Basic Grey bling)

Awhile back, I ordered some fabulous Basic Grey holiday paper. Of course, there was an option for a pack with a FREE amperherstand bling. What in the world I would do with it, I had no idea. but it was free, so you know, I got it. And then it arrived, and I was even more baffled.

But look closely at the card - it became the antennae! Cool, huh? :)

Thanks for looking! Be sure to play along. :)

Jen

7 comments:

  1. This card turned out very nice and you did find a good use for the "bling" All around nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh sooo pretty..I love all the shiny stuff! :) I was a magpie in a previous life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this Jen! The colors and papers are fabulous and I LOVE how you stamped 'believeth' on the pattern paper! That bling worked out perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges...your work is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Glad the MRI was OK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!