Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paper Smooches tag - Peas, love, happiness

It's time to start on Christmas things! I've already started on some tags and a couple of cards (okay, two cards and one tag. so sue me).

I think the peas in the Paper Smooches vegtastic set make a really fun, unconventional Christmas tag! They went really well with this holiday paper- it's full of non-tradiitional Christmas colors. Love the unexpectedness of that!



















Paper: First Edition Paper
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Twinery twine, Momento ink, Nesties classic squares

Thanks for looking!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the non traditional colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen...oh heaven help me...oh dear... good thing November is my birthday month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the sweet colours. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!