Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unity COOL challenge - snowman ornament

Hey blog peeps! There's a COOL challenge going on over at the Unity Ippity blog. I have been trying to think of cute crafty things I could have the kids do for Christmas, and that inspired this challenge entry (go figure, right??).

















I used the snowman from the Pain & Pride set and cut him out with my circle Nesties, then I used the largest scalloped circle Nestability and embossed it with my Sizzix snowflake folder. See the back?













I added the twine (Twinery twine!) and colored the snowman and voila, cute holiday ornament or tag! I think I will have my eldest daughter color a few of these and give to her grandparents and teacher for Christmas. She thinks the snowman is really cute. :)

Thanks for looking!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!