Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ippity Chick sketch 16 - a chick for you :)

Did you ever LOVE a card that you are creating but at the same time, you are SO frustrated by it? Yep, that's this card. It is a.dor.able BUT oh my gosh - that banner nearly made me lose my mind. If you have a tip on an easy way to do a pennant banner, will you please share the secret? Anything has to be easier than what I did. LOL



Chick Challenges with {ippity}












Anyhow, the card, using Ippity Chicks sketch 16:






































Ippity's Sweet Thoughts of you, paper from Basic Grey.


I think it's super cute that this card features a chick for the Ippity Chick challenge. :)
Thanks for visiting me today!!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. i totally understand!! it's a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, it is adorable! Not sure about giving advice on banners, cuz mine gave me a bit of a "fit", too. I have thought about maybe creating a diamond shape and wrapping it around the twine/string, then adhering it.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen...this card is totally A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! Isn't that chick the greatest! *smile* Banners are funny, I haven't done too many, but I have punched a little hole at the top of the triangle and then put the twine/string through it leaving some spaces in between; and I've put my string on the card then just glued the top of each on the string. But I am certainly no expert..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute little chick, and your card is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!