Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OWH MWT - green and yellow (packer colors!) :)

Hey peeps! The challenge today over at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog is to make a card using the colors of green and yellow. I immediately thought of the Green Bay Packers, LOL! That's not a combo I usually use so I found some pretty dp from K&Co and used a variation of sketch 29 to create this:


















Stamps: Ippity by Unity Totally happy set
Twinery twine, random c/s from stash

And THEN I realized I had two cards on my desk that also fit the challenge. LOL Last summer I bought some big bags of random pieces from a local SU! demo, and I'm finally finishing up all the cards I think I can make.

So, I have these as well:


















Thanks for visiting me today! Be sure to come play along with us! :)

Jen

10 comments:

  1. WOW Jen, three beautiful cards and each so different. I could not pick a favorite one of these three. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great cards, and I love how you utilize every scrap of paper to create! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such nice cards. I really like the clean and simple approach. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, your cards are terrific. I really like the leaves on the second card. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice group of cards Jen! Using the big bags of random scraps must kinda be like putting together a jigsaw puzzle but I bet it's been fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of cards! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards for OWH! You are so good about sending them so many, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Jen. I like the neat and simple lines on all your cards. I think my fav is the one with the three leaves. Thanks for your inspiration on goal setting too!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!