Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Unity FWF 3/23 - wishing you love & laughter

Happy Friday! I'm glad it's Friday but I am not thrilled to be another year older. My 6 year old said, "I know how old you are, Mom.... 16!" Oh yes, yes, I am 16 (times 2 and add 1... LOL)!

Anyhow, my mom's birthday is this weekend as well so I made her a card. I'm also linking this up for the Unity challenge as I left the top undone so it creates a flap. Of sorts. Hey, it made me think of a window covering fluttering in the breeze.  So I'm going with it. :)



















Paper: MME, I think; This is Ippity's So this is love (the 'love & laughter' is on the inside of the card)

Thanks for visiting me today. Be sure to hop back to the Unity blog to see everyone's projects and get inspired to create!!!

Jen

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your Mom, Jen! Those papers are so pretty and I love how you used the die at the top of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love the paper you chose, and makes for a lovely little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is a lovely card for your mom. Love that stamped image and gorgeous papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your card is perfect with the plant and the curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Great job on the card. It looks like a window to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well another year older is better than the alternative!!! Happy Birthday and enjoy each day! Your Mom will love your handmade creation! Very pretty! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom will love this! Very pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you! The card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, I love your idea of a window treatment flapping in the breeze! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant window flap! I love that paper. And happy belated birthday! We're all really 16 aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!