Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day bloghop winners!

Happy Tuesday (doesn't it feel like Monday??)!


I'm just popping in with the winners from Saturday's OWH Memorial Day bloghop. I'd like to say thank you, thank you, thank you to each of you that stopped by my blog and left me a comment. We really do put the nice in internet, don't we? ;)


Lawn Fawn stamps go to  #94:
Yesterday's Echo ScrapbooksMay 28, 2012 12:20 PM
What a cute card!

And the Unity grab bag goes to #50:
very cute card! Like the image, sentiment and ribbon!




Congrats, ladies! You have until Friday to email me with your name and address so I can mail out your stamps!
jmueller409 AT yahoo DOT com (fix it before you send it!)


Jen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for offering some goodies during the hop! I have enjoyed it tremendously and am still trying to visit all that participated! Next year I hope to be a part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky ladies! Thanks for such a great hop
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!