Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2012

More OWH VCMP challenge cards

Okay, I took some time today and made a couple of cards for some challenges.


Sheila said to make a card with an owl. I've been trying to make more masculine cards (yup, I got fooled by the 'make brown cards!' too - LOL), so I made this one in boyish colors.


























And then Sherry said to make a card for a kid using paper piecing. I won some stamps from Lawn Fawn during the recent bloghop (yay! LOVE them!) so I made this card. Yes, those strips are supposed to be wonky. I think it works. Does it, or am I fooling myself?
































Thanks for visiting me today! :)


Jen

3 comments:

  1. These are fun cards, and I especially love that paper-pieced kite! Great colors and wonky panels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! I love your cute little owl and the paper airplane. My next stop is Lawn Fawn to order that stamp! I also like your wonky strips; very creative! Thanks for joining in my paper piecing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Your owl is awesome! :) Thanks for being a rebel :)

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!