Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

OWH sketch 128 - so very appreciated

It's sketch time again for Operation Write Home!! I dug into some MME stuff I've been hoarding (I know, shame!) and I loooove this stuff. This is the Miss Caroline "howdy doody" collection, which is not the most appealing name but this stuff is... cowgirl vintage chic and it totally rocks my socks!!


This card is MUCH too bulky with those brads to get mailed, so I'm making it an Anyhero card. :) I don't tend to make feminine Anyhero cards. I should rectify that!


Sentiment by Lizzie Anne Designs

















Thanks for visiting me today!


Jen

8 comments:

  1. I understand why you have been hoarding that paper it is gorgeous! Someone is going to feel pretty special getting this card! Where is the sentiment from...very pretty! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this card is stunning. I love that paper and I'm sure a female hero will also love it. and it will be a nice change from a red,white,blue theme.
    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, and what wonderful paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I really love the DP too. It would be something I would tend to hoard as well :-) Someone will sure feel special getting this hero card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congrats on a female AnyHero card. I love it! The DP is so pretty, I know someone will be very pleased to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I can see why you were hoarding that paper, it's awesome! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, that's a gorgeous card and beautiful paper! (Seriously, though, why would anyone name it Howdy Doody? If I just saw the name and a tiny thumbnail while shopping online, I probably wouldn't click on it.)

    And that's a great idea to make a feminine AnyHero card. Which I should've thought of because I make kid cards because of a writer friend/Captain who was deployed in Iraq for a yr. Also I've also "adopted" women soldiers through Soldiers' Angels. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you for digging into your hoardings! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!