Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 8, 2012

OWH MWT - red, white, and blue challenge

Hello! The Operation Write Home mid-week challenge was posted late last night, so I'm just getting to it this morning. 

I've been in mass-production mode recently; the last two sketches work very well for this technique. I appreciate that very much. :)  My 5 mile race is two weeks from today and I signed up for a 5k two weeks after that. Maybe I can call myself a runner now! I did stop by my LSS yesterday for a re-inker I needed and I picked up an OWH set as well. Ooops!  I figured it could count as a necessity, as the owner and I talked more about OWH - she has a sign up by the Hero Arts stamps saying "support OWH!". 

The challenge was to use red, white, and blue, so here is this:
Paper Smooches Circle of Honor

And then here are a couple using the most recent sketch, #145:












Fun, huh? Thanks for visiting me today!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. These are such cute cards! Great job with the red, white and blue thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen the runner :) I like it! Love this card! So glad that your LSS has a sign that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!