Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 28, 2013

Shop my closet (Fine Linen & Purple womens' sale)

clothingsale
I've been watching (and not posting. I know, I know.) the other ladies over at Fine Linen & Purple with the "What I wore Sunday" posts. I love seeing such cute and modest ensembles. :) 

Anyhow, they are having a women's sale this week. Go here to see what's available! I know I will be shopping, as I'm in the market for a few new things (jewelry. I haven't purchased anything new in a loooong while).
Here are a few things I cleared out of my closet. Unless otherwise noted, everything is in perfect condition (no stains, flaws, zippers work, etc). Please email me (jmueller409@yahoo.com) if you are interested in items - I am willing to swap for shoes/accessories and will accept paypal as well. Postal rates just went up; please tell me what you're interested in and then we'll talk the cost of shipping and adjust the price of the items if necessary.

If you like something but aren't crazy about the price, please do not hesitate to email me with an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused! :)


All items will ship with delivery confirmation. You may chose to purchase insurance.


Please do come back tomorrow for a couple more items, including a coat! I found a FABULOUS teal coat at Target today for a complete steal on clearance, so I'm selling my old coat. :)


Accessories:
Ju-Ju-Be business be (holds gift cards/business cards/the like) $9
Ju-Ju-Be key fob $6

Nursing necklaces from Mommy Necklaces (these have a
magnetic clasp at the back, so tugging hands won't break
your pretty beads!)
LEFT SOLD to E.T., right one is $11
Warners t-shirt bra, 34 D, washed once, never worn
I cut the tags off and washed it before realizing I bought the wrong size. :(
$12
Earrings: left small fake pearls $1
Right: opals with gold filigree $4


Necklace slides
$3 each - PENDING


Left: Lia Sophia necklace $6
Right: Bulova watch (needs new battery but works great) $60 obo


Lia Sophia necklace and bracelet
$6 each


Kohl's scarf (left) $5
Target woven scarf (right) $5


Dark teal winter scarf (Christopher & Banks) $7


Shoes:


American Eagle flats, size 7.5
In the pic, you can see that the sole is separating a tiny bit. It's not
much, I think these have a ton of life left. :)
$3
Tahari size 7.5, worn 1x (low heel, about 1")
$10

  
American Eagle size 7.5
$3




Clothing, maternity:

Liz Lange maternity sleeveless shirt
has side ruching and small braided rope detail across the bust/neckline
$5
 Clothing, non-maternity:

Top: Merona (Target) size small, $2
Bottom: Inc (from Macy's) ruffle shirt size small, only worn 2x
$10
Ann Taylor Loft, size small
$8
Tommy Bahama Leather blazer (I just had it cleaned) size 8
$60 obo
Ruffle tank from Target, size small
$5

Dark wool gray toggle coat by Volume & Bitter,
tag is unmarked but fits like a medium
Hooded; very cute and in great shape.
$15

Eddie Bauer size 2
$5


Banana Republic size m (olive green)
$5


black blazer, size 6
This is a fine wale corduroy and fully lined.
$6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!