Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OWH MWT - thank you; end of April recap

I thought the forecast was for rain all day, but we ended up getting rain all night long - the grass is SO green now! - and today is 25 degrees cooler than yesterday, but pretty sunny. Which is a good thing, because I am very tired and it's keeping me awake. :)

I had cut a bunch of pieces from the last of this MME 6x6 pad using Sunday's sketch - it was a good one! - so I put a few pieces together to make a thank you for today's MWT challenge at OWH. I left the ribbon off; it just seemed better without. 

And now all of you can tell me if it clearly needs ribbon, LOL!

MME dwell, I think
PTI ripe avacado and ivory
Sentiment via Ali Edwards for TT
 Here's my end of April ATG recap: only 5! It was a busy month. And I have stacks of card kits here to assemble, so we'll see if I get to them THIS month. Sounds like mommy needs a card-making play date... 
five lonely rolls...

Thanks for looking! :)

Jen

8 comments:

  1. Ribbon? No need for it - it looks great as it is! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice just as is Jen, no ribbon necessary. Nice CAS design and the papers are so pretty against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Jen! The DPs really frame that awesome sentiment nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card and it is fine the way it is. It does not need any ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see I'm not the only one who plans to revisit last Sunday's sketch! And no, I don't think it needs ribbon at all. I really like the CAS look and agree with Paula that the papers are so pretty with the ivory background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft colors...very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty. I think it is just fine without the ribbon. And, for the record, Mommy *always* needs a card making play date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the masses- ribbon not needed! I love how crisp and clean your card is- great sketch I think we will all be using again! And I forget to save my ATG plastic thingy-so I have no idea how many I use- but 5 is a lot! You are on a creative roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!